Special Education – Instructional Trainee
Job Summary: The Comprehensive Learning Center, Inc. is dedicated to serving individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities in order to maximize their potential to become independent, productive and meaningful contributors of society. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals to provide instruction and behavior support services to our students.
Trainee responsibilities include providing direct educational and behavioral services to students using behavior analytic principles and strategies, daily data collection on educational and behavior reduction programs, as well as educational material preparation.
Supervised by: Trainer
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Implements educational and behavioral programming for learners based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• Collects daily educational and behavioral data for one or more students
• Prepares necessary instructional materials for programming
• Contributes to the IEP process
Attends and participates in:
• Module meetings
• Regular Staff Meetings
• Back to School Night
• All Relevant Training Workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, special education, or related field.
• Minimum of one-year experience providing educational and behavioral services to individuals with autism utilizing applied behavioral analysis preferred.
• Must have current automobile insurance
• Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Must have current state motor registration
• Must have PA State Police, FBI and Child Abuse clearances
• Must have CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
Offering medical and dental coverage, retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and paid sick time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to Jodi Tashman, Human Resource Administrative Coordinator – email@example.com.
CLC is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CLC will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual preference, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, possession of a General Education Development Certificate as compared to a high school diploma or any other characteristic protected by law. CLC will make reasonable accommodations when necessary.
Thank you for visiting our Careers page.