Trainee responsibilities include providing direct educational and behavioral services to students using behavior analytic principles and strategies, daily data collection on educational and behavior reduction programs, as well as educational material preparation.
Supervised by: Trainer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements educational and behavioral programming for learners based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• Collects daily educational and behavioral data for one or more students
• Prepares necessary instructional materials for programming
• Contributes to the IEP process
Attends and participates in:
• Module meetings
• Regular Staff Meetings
• Back to School Night
• All Relevant Training Workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, special education, or related field.
• Minimum of one-year experience providing educational and behavioral services to individuals with autism utilizing applied behavioral analysis preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Starting salary $34k, offering medical and dental coverage, retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and paid sick time.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of our Administrative Coordinator, Jodi Tashman.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Mail: 150 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966