ADULT SERVICE PROVIDER
The Comprehensive Learning Center, Inc. is dedicated to serving individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities in order to maximize their potential to become independent, productive and meaningful contributors of society. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals to provide services to our adult clients.
This is a part-time with potential for full-time position.
The Adult Service Provider (ASP) responsibilities include supporting adult clients using behavior analytic principles and strategies. The ASP assists the Director of Adult Services in identifying, planning and developing individualized programming for all adult clients, including motivational systems and behavior support procedures. The ASP participates in Individual Support Plan (ISP) and inter-agency meetings as appropriate. In addition, ASP responsibilities include daily data collection, data analysis, and daily progress note writing.
Supervised by: Director of Adult Services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements programming for adult clients based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
• Collects, graphs and analyzes program data on a daily basis
• Prepares necessary materials for programming
• Contributes to ISP process
• Writes daily progress notes
• Attends and participates in:
o Monthly supervision
o Regular staff meetings
o Relevant training workshops
• Must be professional and reliable
• Must be flexible, a team player and work well with families
• Must be organized and a self-starter
• Must be willing to participate in on-going training
• Must be willing to receive and accept professional feedback
• Minimum of one-year experience providing services to adults with developmental delays
• Minimum of one-year experience utilizing applied behavior analysis preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Licensed Nurse preferred for some services
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have current automobile insurance
• Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Must have current state motor registration
• Must have PA State Police, FBI and Child Abuse clearances
• Must have CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Jodi Tashman, Administrative Coordinator.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Mail: 150 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966
Internships and Practicum Opportunities
CLC offers Internship and Practicum opportunities to candidates from local universities. The candidate receives intensive training and supervision in implementing effective, instructional strategies for children with autism, making data-based decisions regarding the direction of students’ programming, and general knowledge in principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
To inquire about Internship and Practicum opportunities, please contact Cindy Murphy, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.